Monday, July 28, 2003

First Entry

It seems like everyone and their little sister has a weblog. Ok, my little sister doesn't but you get the idea. I'm starting to wonder if maybe it might be fun/entertaining for me to keep one. It's tempting to do so, just because I can. However there are some privacy issues with weblogs that I'm not sure I like. You can't exactly control who reads your weblog. It's tempting and comfy to start just expressing whatever opinions you might have as if this were a little personal journal. But it's not personal. It's very public. Well, I'll just do my best to control myself, and we shall see how this goes.

I saw Pirates of the Caribbean yesterday. It was a pretty good movie. I expected it to be silly, being that it is a Disney film. The sword fighting in it wasn't as good as I'd been led to think. But it was probably worth the 7.50, at least insofar as any movie is.

No comments: